No Response from Pinpad
- The wrong serial port is selected.
Expected DPT Encryption Got - NOE
- Expecting an End to End encrypted pinpad.
- Most likely you have selected the wrong pinpad in System Five
- if it a Worldpay/Mercury Pinpad that must be encrypted, then the encryption was not enabled and needs to be returned.
vx805 Invalid Field - Encrypted Format
- This means you have the wrong pinpad selected. You have a mercury pinpad selected on a non mercury customer
Rapid Connect Error Messages
PIN XLATE ERROR
- PIN could not be decrypted. If new problem with existing setup, replace PIN pad. Confirm proper key setup for new PIN pads. Confirm proper host setup for new Base Derivation keys.
- Probably do not have the correct PIN Debit encryption keys loaded. They should check with supplier of pinpads to determine if they were loaded.
- Ensure Datacap Merchant Parameters are setup for EMV Credit / Swiped Debit.
TP0003 - UMF feature (CommonGrp.TxnType) not found in Rapid Connect for TPP ID (RDA003):120
- Rapid connect does not support batch reporting with datacap netepay.
- Merchant should use the online web reporting.
TSYS Error 0014 06 on Manual Entry
- Ensure you enter the Expiry date as YYMM
Terminal Id not found in XML document
- You need to fill in the Terminal Id (for some processors)
- Or you have selected the wrong pinpad / processor type.
- If you are installing a Worldpay-Mercury pinpad pick Mercury eg. vx805 for Mercury
Packet Error from Pinpad
- Check that you are running the lastest version of dsiEMVX.ocx
Socket Connect to b2.backuppay.com failed
- It means that the netepay server did not reach x1.mercurypay.com and is failing over to b2.backuppay.com. Neither is working.
- Either a DNS issue on the netpay server or a firewall issue.
- utlities / diagnostics
- Gateway test
Other Not Accepted
For a manual keyed transaction, the card number is not correct.