1. Catalog Update flag not clearing (WORKAROUND)
Go to Setup Tools > Configuration > Setup Registry
2. Delete the two that are being highlighted at the top. Also, there may be a need to purge Virtual Warehouse. Note: This is just a workaround, programming is looking to fix this.
2. New Parts from AVB
- New Parts from AVB that do not have a regular part in System5 will stay in the Virtual Warehouse.
- If they want to use that part - instruct the customer to create a regular part from Virtual Warehouse. They will not be automatically created
- All part updates with an existing System5 regular item will just be updated.
3. VW Integration Mapping menu not present
This menu under Setup Wizard > Special Modules will only appear if AVBENABLED is equal Y
4. AVB Catalog / VW is not populated
In Version 7.0.0.x " AVBCATALOGUPDATE" will still need to be manually created with Data=Y