Advanced Inventory Control - Moving stock by selecting the part number. Relocation of stock within the warehouse.
Stock Move is accessed from Stock Adjustments located within Inventory and Purchases. This process will allow the selection of a part number and all the various locations this part is contained in will present on a grid. A new location can be identified and the move completed.
1. Click on Inventory and Purchases
2. Click on Stock Adjustments
3. Stock Move
4. Select stock by “part”
5. Click Add
6. Find the part you are wanting to move
7. Once displayed on the grid, use the ellipse button located in the right column to choose the new location
8. If multiple locations are displayed, click on the ellipse button contained in the column Header of the Qty to move column. 9. Identify the new location to move to and specify the qty
10. Click the Move button.