You must have administrative priveledges to be able to do this
Adding a User
From the main navigation menu,
Go To Setup Tools > Setup Wizard > Users and Security > Names and Passwords
1. On the right side, you should have all the users created within SystemFive.
2. Select one that matches the task or access rights to the new user
3. Then click on the button New/Clone User button on top
4. Give it a Name or UserName
5. To specify a password, tick the checkbox Change Password and give it a Password
You will need to type in the password twice to confirm.
5. When done, simply click on the OK button on top to complete.
Deleting a User
Go back to Setup Tools > Setup Wizard > Users and Security > Names and Passwords,
You will then be prompted with the confirmation window.
After this action, the user should disappear from the Names and Passwords list