This page will assist your in setting up your slip printer to properly function within System 5.
Windows printer install tips:
- Many slip printers will work with the Generic / Text Only driver built into Windows (List under Manufacturer: Generic). The video below demonstrates this setup:
How to setup System 5 for your slip printer
- From the Navigator go to Setup Tools, Printing Options, Printer Setup
- Find and highlight your slip printer in the list of printers
- In the right hand window check off the Slip Printer box (this will also select Fast Dot Matrix).
- The Select Printer Codes drop down list will now appear above, drop it down and select 8 | SLIP PRINTER
- Click Exit to save your changes. Close System 5 and log back in to activate the printer changes.
The video link below will demonstrate setting up the slip printer in System Five:
Configuring the Slip Printer Form Design
The video link below will demonstrate configuring the slip form in System Five: