We would like to generate a report that shows the items not sold since a specific date
Access the Design Inventory Report by going to Reports → Inventory Reports → Design Inventory reports
- Go to the Category tab and select the category that we would be reporting. Skip this step if the report is for all inventory.
- Go to the Options tab and select List Parts Not Sold.
- Go to the Dates tab and select Sale Date. This will drop down a calendar where you can select the specific date you want to report on items not sold since.
- Go to the Columns tab and select the columns you would like included in the report.
- Select View to generate the report.
The resulting report will be for all items not sold since the specified date restricted by the Category, Supplier or other restrictions you coded into the report.