- Create a non-inventory item and name it Delivery
- Ordered List Item
- At POS, add this item to invoice
- Tender due amount
- Go to on Deliveries tab (CTRL+ d) then click Add button
- On the task window provide schedule of delivery and assigned person to deliver what was purchased.
- Select Purpose. If no Purpose is setup yet, just click on button beside this field to setup. This option would open setup wizard for you.
- Click on Save once task information is completed then close invoice
- To check for the delivery schedules, just go to Appointments> Deliveries> select Users and you should be able to view the scheduled deliveries of each day.
Double clicking on date should open task(s) for that day.