NO Response from PinPad
- Performing a manual credit card transaction using a Verifone V810 (Model as the client described).
- The process is that they enter the credit card on the tender screen and the popup for processing the Credit Card shows up > click Manual key (checked on now) > On pin pad you begin entering the card number for the client > error message comes up and machine not communicating with System Five.
Purchase Card level II information 41847 Tax amount $0.00 Mercury payment Systems - Dial backup - Authorizing Error Processing Error (dsiEMVClientX) TRANSACTION NOT COMPLETE - NO Response from PinPad
- Craig let me know that this happens when the Net E-Pay isn't communicating. Awaiting validation
[1:25 PM] Clifford MacKay Hello Cristian, when you figure out the problem, can you add the answer here: [1:25 PM] Cristian Paragoso Yes, sure..I am thinking that the pinpad has no driver installed on the local computer [1:25 PM] Cristian Paragoso so it is not being forwarded to Cloud [1:26 PM] Cristian Paragoso Xen is not good with computers and she asked me to set an appointment with Dwayne to be at her location
Important SaaS Setup Notes From Craig
ALL payment processing issues in the past 2 weeks are due to simple setup issues. Please double-check all settings even if the previous tech said they did.
- For Canadian processors Don’t put local EMV netepay servers in the Netepay Servers. The only thing that can go here is X1.MERCURYPAY.NET (IF and only IF they have the Mercury legacy credit card account activated)
- You can’t put anything in the netepay servers for SAAS clients.
- COM Port must be set (even if using tcp/ip)
- Invalid Merchant id in the terminal setting (leftover from when they were on Mercury)
- In the department tab EMV Servers listed in the NON-EMV server
- Datacap components not installed. To see if they are installed, check the c::Windows\Datacapcontrols folder, not the download directory. You can also use System Five – Help-About which will tell you which components are installed and registered. If you get a message DSIClientX not installed it usually means one of the required components is not installed, not necessarily dsiClientX.
- For US installs you need
- dsiEMVX (dsiEMVUS)
- dsiClientX (if not a cloud client)
- For Canada installs you need
- dsiEMVClientX (be careful here, there are several versions and you need the correct version installed according to the netepay version they are running. Best method is to find the netepay version they are running and install from there.
- dsiClientX (if not a cloud client and a Mercury Canada customer with a legacy credit card account)
- SAAS Mercury US clients can not use the datacap screen prompt as it does not support end-to-end encryption.
- If you have a problem, please send screenshots of the entire payment processing settings.