You can apply the code from the Server or any of the workstations while users are logged in. Once you have the (.win) file, save it on a folder you can easily locate.
Click on ‘Update Company Information’
4) Click ‘Next’ and type in your login credentials on the login screen that will pop up. Please make sure to login using an Administrative user name and password.
5) Click ‘Next’ until you reach this screen.
6) Locate the downloaded license file saved on the workstation and click on ‘Open’
7) Review the information on the license if everything is correct
8) click on NEXT button on top until FINISH
ONCE THE LOGIN SCREEN POPS UP, DO NOT LOGIN YET. PLEASE CANCEL OUT OF THE LOGIN SCREEN AND RELAUNCH SYSTEM FIVE BEFORE LOGGING IN TO AVOID ERRORS.