- You will need to logon as a user with administrative rights to SytemFive. Because this setting is inside the Setup Wizard.
- Also this will need to be done per user.
Go to Setup Tools > Setup Wizard > Network Settings
There are 2 types of connection as highlighted above, you want to enable "Pervasive.SQL Databases" instead of the other. So, you want to double-check first if Pervasive.SQL DSN-Less Connection is not enabled.
Select "Pervasive.SQL DSN-Less Connection" and ensure that the setting highlighted below is unchecked.
Now, Select "Pervasive.SQL Databases"
- Enable "System Five DSN (Data Source name)" but putting the check on it
- Leave Pervasive Server Name as "localhost"
- from the drop-down menu, select "s5live".
- s5training is for the training dataset
- s5live is for the live dataset
- Sign out and back in to SystemFive.
- You're done.