As a security best practice, System Five on Cloud passwords expire every 90 days.
The message that required this solution
For TENANT ADMINISTRATORS: In order to receive another user's password reset, your administrator account password must not be expired.
Our password policy is:
- 1 capital
- 1 number
- 8 character min
- no part of your username may appear in your password
Do not reuse your old/expired password, always create a new password. See this video
- Click on the three dots “…” to the right of the S5oC subscription.
- Choose Unsubscribe
- Click the “Continue” button to answer “Are you sure you want to unsubscribe?”
- Close or Exit Remote Desktop client first.
- Open Remote Desktop client again and the environment should refresh and you will be presented with the “Subscribe” button.
- Make sure to click on "Use Another Account" then enter your cloud login @na.windwardoncloud.com.
- Log in using your expired password
- Once successful, you should be prompted to create a new password