Error: Remote Desktop Client Needs The Latest Update
The issue is that the end user needs the latest update for the Microsoft Remote Desktop App.
Here are the instructions on how to update it.
- Open the Windows Desktop Client
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right side of the screen
- Click Help in the dropdown
- Scroll down to where it says Install the client and select the correct version
These are the link for the installers, copied from my Microsoft Remote Desktop App.
If you are unsure which version of the installer you need :
- right Click on the Windows Start Button
- click on System
- Click on About in the left-hand window and look for System Type. This will tell you if you are running a 64 bit operating system or a 32 bit operating system. For most instances of Windows 10 Professional, you will be running a 64 bit operating system.
Created by Steven Wind August 20 2021